Series of professional two-channel class D amplifiers available in various powers.
The amplifiers use OEM modules from the best brands on the market.
Amplification in class D (or PWM) is now mature and universally recognized as well sounding.
In particular, the detail and dynamics that distinguish this technology combined with an extremely contained distortion should be noted.
Given the high operating efficiency, this technology allows the construction of very light and small devices compared to the output power involved.
The use of Switching Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) makes it possible to drastically reduce the interactions of the mains (and its harmonics) with the audio signal.
The amp is entirely built in black painted sheet metal with a brushed and anodized aluminum faceplate.
These amps are suitable for all professional areas where very high fidelity audio reproduction is required such as live performances, recording studios and Home Theatre for enthusiasts.
- SA120D 125+125 Watt RMS 4 ohom
- SA250D 250+250 Watt RMS 4 ohm
- SA500D 500+500 Watt RMS 4 ohm
- SA1000D 1000+1000 Watt RMS 4 ohm
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 10-50 Khz +0/-3 db on every load
- HARMONIC DISTORTION: 0.0024%
- VOLTAGE GAIN: 26 db
- EFFICIENCY: 92%
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: 1V
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 47 Kohm
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: >110db
- Overload and short circuit of the ouputs
- Presence of direct voltage on the outputs (DC Error)
- Clipping signal on the two channels
- Tachymetric fan (increases speed as operating temperature increases)